DM 2012 – Bostik N 40 Primer
N40 is a Bostik product – made in Australia. N40 is the manufacturers specification for the bonding of the Ultra set polyurethane adhesive available from Deck-Max™? Used to prime / prepare the surface of the metal joists and remove the extrusion oils and other contaminants.
- Item # DM – N40
- Drying time: 5 – 10 minutes
- Coverage: Approx. 100 lineal meters per litre
- Application Time: within 4 hours or re-priming required.
- Do not dilute or mix with other solvents.
- Apply with clean cloth and allow to dry before applying the UltraSet polyurethane.
- Bostik N40 primer is a clear, non staining solvent based primer for promoting the adhesion of urethane sealants to most metals – aluminum & steel.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 cm|
Simply apply the Primer to a cloth and wipe the top of the metal joist prior to applying the ULTRASET SF Adhesive.
Must apply only for the amount of decking area that can be laid in a 4 hour window. IF LEFT OVERNIGHT RE APPLY to be sure surface is clear of moisture and dirt and oils.
Use in conjunction with the Deck-Max Self Drilling Metal screw Kits N40 a Bostik product – made in Australia