Combo Pack DM 4147 – 50mm #2 sq. drive + 100mm x 3mm drill bit
The drill bit is to offer you the correct pilot hole by diameter and length to best suit the installation combined with the 50mm # 2 square drive bit for all Deck-Max Screws.
DM 4147 Combo Pack DM 106 50mm #2 sq. drive 100mm x 3mm drill bit
Combo pack Square Drive Bit + 100mm Drill Bit
- Perfect for installing all the Deck-Max TM fasteners
- 3mm Long shank drill bit – provides the ideal length to be sure that the pilot hole is at the full depth of hole required and is clearly visible as it is not too close to the chuck of the drill.
- This combo pack is packaged for you to suit the full application of all of the Deck-Max range of screws from Surface fix screws up to all of the Deck-Max TM biscuit fixings.
- Provides the best torque so you have good depth of tip that will engage the square drive of the Deck-Max TM screws.
- Note: Drive the screws in using cordless drill on a controlled clutch setting to you get torque and not speed.
If you drive any screw too fast you will damage the screw.
|Dimensions||17 × 6 × 1 cm|
The two items (as our combo pack) are perfect for the fixing of the screws as the long shank 100mm x 3mm drill bit is used as a pilot hole through the biscuit into the Treated pine, hardwood or metal joist, and the square drive bit is perfect for the screws included in the kits.
Note: Drive the screws in using cordless drill on a controlled clutch setting to you get torque and not speed. If you drive any screw too fast you will damage the screw.